We're only a couple days away from 2 0 1 7 !! Can you believe it? Do you have 2017 NYE Look mapped out yet? Well, let us give you a quick and glamorous NYE Look to start off 2017 right!
We're going to focus this look on our Product of the Week which is our Mineral Pressed Eye Color in LUXE! This beautiful antique gold metallic Eye Color will add a "champagne" pop to your night!
Lets do step-by-step focusing on the eyes:
1. To prep the eyes with an all-night wear, start with a even and thin application of HD Creme Multitasking Color in Blonde from the lash line to the crease using a tapered fluffy blush (#106 Pro Crease Brush). Without adding more product on the brush lightly sweep across the brow bone. This step will act as an eye color base, keeping your eye color from moving, and diminish any discoloration on the eyelids.
2. Using a clean #106 Pro Crease Brush, lightly dust a Mineral Pressed Eye Color all over the lid to set the Multitasking Creme Color and make blending easier for the following applications. For light to medium skin tones use FLESH. For olive to deeper skin tones, use LUV.
3. Use COCO Eye Color for both your crease and under the lash line for added dimension. Tap the brush into the product and make sure to tap excess product off the brush. Our Mineral Pressed Eye Colors are highly pigmented, so this step will allow you to build your application and blend easier.
4. With a dense flat brush (#101 Pro Smudge Brush), pick up LUXE Eye Color without tapping off excess product, press LUXE on the lid starting at the center and working the product from crease to lash line using tapping motions. Once evenly distributed, use a clean #106 Pro Crease Brush and blend using back and forth movements to marry LUXE and COCO together for a beautiful transition. Amplify LUXE by wetting your #101 Pro Smudge Brush with water, grabbing product and applying. Focus this metallic Eye Color on the center of the lid to catch the light with every blink.
5. Apply Waterproof Mascara so it lasts past midnight! You can also add liner to this look to your preference.
6. Apply Foundation, Contour, Highlight and Brows to compliment your NYE Ready Eyes and finish the look with either a vibrant red like our Liquid Matte in NOTORIOUS or a soft nude like our Hydrating Luxe Lipstick in AMBER ROSE.
We at Poise Makeup Professional wish you a wonderful & Happy New Year and hope that 2017 is your best year yet!
Poise Makeup Team